Official Post Your Random Thoughts (318 Viewers)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Why is Japanese stuff so incredible?? never fails to touch my heart.. really, I miss those days that were all about Naruto.... the characters and their stories filled with hardship, the emotions and hope I felt because of their voices, the music played.. the tears my favorite characters shed that made me cry along.....ahh good times, at least I can always go back and watch some vids and listen to some music hehe <3
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: lexus and username1
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Me an hour ago: Omg you guys. I will watch your kids. We'll be fine. I got this!


Me now, after a broken vase and ripped curtain: I SO DON'T GOT THIS
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and username1

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I’d like to be a cat, at least for one day :wimwim:
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
"sometimes I can't help but be an asshole"

do you consider this an apology? just lol
This gives me the same vibes as "yeah I can be a dick sometimes just u wait haha lol"

Just because you admit to it doesn't get you off the hook when u piss someone off and it doesn't make you cool for admitting how much of a terrible person you are, it just means you're proud of being a terrible person :^)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread