Official Post Your Random Thoughts (318 Viewers)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
okay I'm just thinking... life is so crazy, so random... we are put somewhere on this Earth without a choice, it's all a game of luck... and then we take what we can get and make the best of it, hopefully. Some get swallowed by their misfortunes or get eaten up by the demons inside them. It's the curse of being human, right? Having a mind that lacks so much and becomes ill so easily, and enough heart to always seek sense and meaning in a senseless and meaningless world... but it's also what drives us, the irrational hope, the instinct to keep going no matter what. I think all of that is so interesting and beautiful... too bad it gets covered up by boring work, fake relationships, and chasing after shallow and worthless things...mmm
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
...and yeah, then you die.. maybe slowly and painfully, maybe suddenly and without being able to say goodbye those dear to you. And what was it all for then? All the struggle and every tear... Nothing at all, every word and action, every dream and memory will be erased by the passing of time... but that's what makes it all interesting right? there's no other meaning then the one we create, everything is up to us hehe. Fascinating...
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
*hugs tight*



All I know is that the bad things hurt too much and the good things pleasantly ache too much for me to ignore them <3 And perhaps, like a stone skipped across water, our actions might somehow influence others, who might pass all of that on to other people, and so forth, so that our contributions always takes on new meaning, until it all becomes something else entirely, and everyone forgets who started the first ripples... But maybe that's worth it too. Just a thought, I don't even know, ghjhjh.



Poor bestie :( Ugh...

*hugsss* aw beautifully said. that's what I believe too, that our kindness might influence others in positive ways and secretly better this world and its people :) <3
 
Joined
5 June 2019
Messages
539
Reactions Received
1,946
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
The world is ugly and it's also beautiful. Like the Moon, it has a bright and a dark side and it's up to us to build ourselves a life and mindset that will focus on the bright side, I think... <3
as much as I like to see the pretty side of the world like the animals and stuff sometimes I can't help myself but to feel like the world is a very sad and ugly place in general but I guess when I speak like that is more about humanity, the world in general is beautiful... But life, like how we live... Maybe it's my sadness or wtv talking but I don't feel like "life is beautiful"
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
as much as I like to see the pretty side of the world like the animals and stuff sometimes I can't help myself but to feel like the world is a very sad and ugly place in general but I guess when I speak like that is more about humanity, the world in general is beautiful... But life, like how we live... Maybe it's my sadness or wtv talking but I don't feel like "life is beautiful"
I actually understand, really. I've had those thoughts so many times too.....life is hard and we make it uglier than it needs to be, people can be so cruel too......it could be beautiful, but we built all these rules and are so judgemental and shallow and so on.. but try to build a world of your own for yourself, decorate your room the way you like it, hang out with people you like if you can, dress how you want, go to places you enjoy being at.........simple stuff like that can really help, at least it does for me hehe <3

 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I just found out that I'll most likely need a master's degree for the career I want. Now I'm starting to question my education and whole career all over again. :kijoongstare:
 
Joined
5 June 2019
Messages
539
Reactions Received
1,946
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I actually understand, really. I've had those thoughts so many times too.....life is hard and we make it uglier than it needs to be, people can be so cruel too......it could be beautiful, but we built all these rules and are so judgemental and shallow and so on.. but try to build a world of your own for yourself, decorate your room the way you like it, hang out with people you like if you can, dress how you want, go to places you enjoy being at.........simple stuff like that can really help, at least it does for me hehe <3

That's true, I like to decorate my room a lot I am always idk trying to improve it
It is so difficult to surround myself with people because idk it's not like I am not social but since I've been in places that I don't wanna be I am not really finding the best people around? LMAO sorry I can't word it better ~ I feel more calm when I am watching series or taking care of my pets? IDK I really try usually I distract myself with series and taking care of pets... dang how my life ended up that way tho I mean it is weird sometimes when I think about my life I gotta say sometimes I can even feel a little bit desperate, and weak? yikes sorry
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
That's true, I like to decorate my room a lot I am always idk trying to improve it
It is so difficult to surround myself with people because idk it's not like I am not social but since I've been in places that I don't wanna be I am not really finding the best people around? LMAO sorry I can't word it better ~ I feel more calm when I am watching series or taking care of my pets? IDK I really try usually I distract myself with series and taking care of pets... dang how my life ended up that way tho I mean it is weird sometimes when I think about my life I gotta say sometimes I can even feel a little bit desperate, and weak? yikes sorry
that's okay, it's hard to find the right people especially if you're considered "different"... I would know hah. I think that sooner or later, you will meet them tho. And hey I often feel weak and desperate too hehe.. it's ok, you're only human. Just keep working on yourself and your life <3
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread