Official Post Your Random Thoughts (290 Viewers)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
sometimes I think my BF thinks I will eventually want to have kids in the future. But even in the beginning I told him: "If you want them, I'm not your girl" and we're almost 5,5 years together now..

Sometimes I'm just scared he really wants them and he'll be leaving me after all these years...
aw what a tough situation, maybe you guys should talk about it again, but hopefully it'll be ok <3
 
  • Like
Reactions: Foxia and username1

Foxia

.
Joined
14 May 2019
Messages
942
Reactions Received
2,692
Location
Hope World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
aw what a tough situation, maybe you guys should talk about it again, but hopefully it'll be ok <3
We talked about it a few days ago and he was like: "We'll just see how everything goes. Just don't worry, I don't want them if you don't want them"

Ah man this is so difficult..
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I want to cry tbh, I really do but I feel like my tears are being blocked by axiety >_<
:( If I could, I would give you a big warm hug right now and tell you everything is going to be okay. It might not feel like it but you're doing amazing sweetie. You doing the best that you can do and it's enough. No one can tell you otherwise. :nekolove:

Remember that I'll always be here and you can PM me anytime to let out your feelings. <3
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
:( If I could, I would give you a big warm hug right now and tell you everything is going to be okay. It might not feel like it but you're doing amazing sweetie. You doing the best that you can do and it's enough. No one can tell you otherwise. :nekolove:

Remember that I'll always be here and you can PM me anytime to let out your feelings. <3
I wish you could too.. TT thank you so much, cutie pie <3
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I'd give anything to feel like the main character in my own life
Just once
 
Joined
31 July 2019
Messages
112
Reactions Received
596
Location
Under a rock
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm dating Jennie
 
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 289
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
@TwentyOneJongdae has been liking a lot of my content lately. Maybe she's in love with me. I suppose I have to tell her I'm not really into girls 🤣
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
@TwentyOneJongdae has been liking a lot of my content lately. Maybe she's in love with me. I suppose I have to tell her I'm not really into girls 🤣
Wait wha- ok first of all I spam like a lot of peoples content, not just you XD and second maybe I should tell you that besides the kpop idols I stan I'm not really into men much either so I can assure you that isn't the case! Lmao
 
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 289
Joined
5 June 2019
Messages
539
Reactions Received
1,946
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm sorry you're going through this :\ I hope you manage to resolve your schedule... But I'm sure you can, though c: Stay strong, you'll find a way <3 Until then, maybe try writing down those important things, if you don't already.
sometimes I do that... I guess I need some kind of diary? Can't believe I am gonna do just like Michael Scott :yolk:
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1
Joined
5 June 2019
Messages
539
Reactions Received
1,946
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
If you think it'll help :) No pressure, of course. I just think it might be good to get organized.
It will help for sure, I was actually thinking about writting something but not exactly what I should write... Now I think it's good organize stuff in some sort of diary
It's a great idea, thank you
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread