Official Post Your Random Thoughts (315 Viewers)

Joined
19 October 2019
Messages
59
Reactions Received
115
Location
Yugoslavia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
There's a guy called Harry Pothead that stealed the Mighty Palta of a Central-America ancient tribe and they are searching it because it can cause destruction and pain if controlled by the ignorant white men.
 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
Well...........i have several things, cause my mind is a scary place.....

1. I Don't understand why they call sand, Sand, like whats that mean?
2. If i die today, can i haunt my brother into death?
3. Dammmmnnnn, Yeonjun, Tae, and Jimin be fiiine
4. i wanna jump off the roof, with wings so i can fly for free
5. i wanna go to build a bear and make more build a bear's
6. sooo is Taehyung called both Tae and Hyung for short, but then if you wanna call him Tae, but you say Hyung too, then you really just say his name
7. Why am i alive?
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
Well...........i have several things, cause my mind is a scary place.....

1. I Don't understand why they call sand, Sand, like whats that mean?
2. If i die today, can i haunt my brother into death?
3. Dammmmnnnn, Yeonjun, Tae, and Jimin be fiiine
4. i wanna jump off the roof, with wings so i can fly for free
5. i wanna go to build a bear and make more build a bear's
6. sooo is Taehyung called both Tae and Hyung for short, but then if you wanna call him Tae, but you say Hyung too, then you really just say his name
7. Why am i alive?
I have more but lets not scar anyone with those.....
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
We were talking about something related to the atomic properties of turmeric and my teacher said "You would know, it's in a lot of Indian dishes"....I'm not even remotely Indian, nor do I look like it. They are completely different cultures and different races. Calling a Pakistani an Indian... I've never-

This isn't the first time a teacher's told me my race. Had a teacher a couple of years back tell me I was Middle Eastern. When I told her I was Pakistani, she pulled out a map and said that they were "basically the same thing". I'm not even Arab, how uneducated do they get-
 
Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: username1

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Fried mind is fried.... Too much thinking, too little time to not think.
At least ancestry had an update. That makes me happy in 2019.

Not much else makes me happy really.

family doesn't talk to me and yeah. Gotta distract myself more.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: username1

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I am finally getting more help with my class.
Just need to remember Saturday and 10am at the Library is all.

Nervous and excited all at once.
 
  • Love
Reactions: username1
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
DESTIEL BROKE UP? THEY HAD AN ACTUAL BREAK UP SCENE AND NOW MY HEART IS BROKEN JUST LIKE CASTIEL'S
DEAN WYD
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
So I sort of bullsh*tted by way through an assignment. Its not like I intended not to attend the public event that I was to base the assignment on, but my landlord was being a real bi*** and my car broke down and these problems left me a bit taxed... But there is something oddly spiritual about walking to a grocery store half a mile away and carrying groceries home...

and my teacher said "You would know, it's in a lot of Indian dishes"
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Mayday

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
So I sort of bullsh*tted by way through an assignment. Its not like I intended not to attend the public event that I was to base the assignment on, but my landlord was being a real bi*** and my car broke down and these problems left me a bit taxed... But there is something oddly spiritual about walking to a grocery store half a mile away and carrying groceries home...


If I was Indian...It would be mildly acceptable. But I'm not even remotely Indian. That was hilarious.
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread