Official Post Your Random Thoughts (295 Viewers)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I guess I am gonna have to wait for some cake after all. But at least I get some.
How I love my sweets lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and username1

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
It's you, it's you, it's all for you
Everything I do
I tell you all the time
Heaven is a place on Earth with you
Tell me all the things you wanna do
I heard that you like the bad girls
Honey, is that true?
It's better than I ever even knew
They say that the world was built for two
Only worth living if somebody is loving you
And baby, now you do
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I don't think I can find anything more in my family tree than I have done.
I found the last bunch of American relatives and that be that.

Now just have to wait on dna improvements.

It's been so fascinating and fun going through it all :) honestly.
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I dyed the underneath of my bangs blue and it looks ugly asf. Now I need to go fix it :kijoongstare:
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
80
Reactions Received
173
Location
Andromeda
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
There are two muscles in my back that have been twitching all day. At first it was my bottom right eyelid, that's been twitching for like a week. Most other twitches in my body that I have daily stay for a few seconds and go away, but sometimes the twitches stay for hours, days, and sometimes weeks. I noticed that once my eyelid twitching went away, the muscle in my back began, and then another one came along. I hate these twitches. They're so annoying omg.
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
80
Reactions Received
173
Location
Andromeda
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Today before I church, my sister and I were sitting in the lobby. I was at the coffee bar making some hot chocolate, and there was music playing from the bluetooth speaker that's in the lobby. After a song ended, I heard the beginning of Fire by BTS, like the first fee seconds before they actually start singing. I flipped my shit. I didnt know what the song was, since I haven't listen to fire in like at least a year and I dont listen to BTS, but I knew that it was a kpop song and I thought "CODE RED: KPOP IN CHURCH" Apparently my body language was very loud all of a sudden and my sister was like "girl what's wrong with you" as the song was playing and I frantically asked her If she was playing music on the speaker and she said non Then I took out my phone, even though I never have my bluetooth on and I dont have fire saved anywhere on my phone or Spotify. Then I was playing.... but it was a commercial, or trailer, or something. Dont know, but I was relieved because a couple of years ago when i first got into kpop, my parents were not fond of it at all, to say the least. I was freaking out because I thought I was playing kpop in church Lmao. But to be honest, my sister and I we're the only two people in there so I wouldve had time to fix it if it was me. I was scary, though. Lmao.

I got many typos but I dont feel like fixing them
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
80
Reactions Received
173
Location
Andromeda
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
it started to cry because I thought my dad said that having ranch with my chicken was weird, and that when he wants it for his salads that he has to hide it, or buy more. I wasn't smiling, so he was like "relax stop looking so depressed I was just joking" I dont know why it just made me feel bad. I usually feel like crying whenever my dad gets mad at me or fusses at me, but this is probably the smallest, pettiest thing that he has done that made me cry. I cry too easily, I'm getting sick of this.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deleted member 289
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
80
Reactions Received
173
Location
Andromeda
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I hate getting fussed at for not doing things that I DID do. My dad was fussing at me for not putting his laptop back in the same place I usually do, and it was in his way or whatever. My mom was literally sitting on the couch scrolling through Facebook, when she know she came to me and asked for it yesterday. I wasnt the one who took it back. She was. She used it. She's the one who didn't put it in the right place. He was fussing at me and telling me to put I back in the same place that I always out I anyway. Then he said "do that or give it to your mother" what the flying fuck type of shit is that shit is that? I fucking DID give It to her, yet I stilled got fussed at. Shit makes me fucking upset.This has the sake energy as those times in the past when my dad lined up my siblings and I and was like "who did it?" and then when none of us confessed to it we all got our asses beat, but then my mom would be like "oh that was me" and then he would just be like "oh okay" no apology or regret or anything. man fuck that dumb shit. the only difference is that she didn't say anything this time, and I don't know why.

And you know what, I'm getting tired of this wacky ass typing. I swear to fucking god I want to chuck my phone out the window every time I backspace or try to type "it" "is" and "if"

I'm not fixing those typos, even if I look illiterate. idec man
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deleted member 289
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
80
Reactions Received
173
Location
Andromeda
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
so it's not just me?, my phones keyyboisbeinard being buggy op kpopsource and itss"lll" been so annoying
^and that's what it looks like when I don't take 10 hours trying to fight my keyboard to fix the mistakes

also sorry for what's going on :( are you allowed to point out that you gave it to your mom or would they be more angry if you did that?
i guess I wont fix my typos either

I think depending on the thing, it wouldn't matter, but I never know so I didnt even take the chance

whoa no weird typos popped up. but yesterday I wanted to punch the wall because of it lmao. but I'm sure it will return to normal later on.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deleted member 289

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
How to not constantly let myself be victimized and invalidated...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Peach and kodoku

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I accidentally pulled an all nighter bc I went to bed late which is fine since I got nothing to do today except make my way to my aunt's anywhere between lunch and evening right, but then by the time I get in bed my period cramps came to say hi :(
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: Peach and username1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread