Official Post Your Random Thoughts (318 Viewers)

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,597
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,428
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i just spent 60,000 rhythm points in superstar gfriend trying to complete the mr. blue theme and completely failed, but now that i think about when sowon herself used r cards to upgrade c cards i no longer feel bad about it :jisoosmh:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Got my new internet connected and now my old one is gone yay!
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Did not realise my card was already on me when it was right in front of my face sigh.....
This is what happens when I lack sleep.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I feel like getting that make them suffer album but I am too lazy : /
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Time to try and be more positive instead of feeling sorry for myself. :)
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
This man almost died outside my job today because he got into another guy's car and was going through his stuff. Guess he thought the big windows of the business were just shiny walls. Yeah, car owner came downstairs as swift as a coursing river with all the force of a great typhoon and all the strength of a raging fire about to approach that man.

Luckily, he did NOT beat that man, who is now in the back seat of a squad car.
Life comes at you fast.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: username1

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
San..... I need to find San pictures... They will make me happy...
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
What I've always loved about Amon Amarth... how their chord progressions legitimately make one think of heavy rain upon desolate grey battlefields, and longships rocking about on stormy seas... They don't just go, "Yes, we're a metal band, the riffs need to be heavy, that's all that matters, heavy riffs, and I'll tell my tale over that." There's some real thought put into the theme, beyond just the lyrics. And I love that about them.
Hello mew <3 Amon is great. I only have two of their albums. But they do really put so much thought into their songwriting and instrumentals *hugs*
 
  • Love
Reactions: username1

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
*hugs*

You should check out Twilight of the Thunder God and Jomsviking if you haven't already, those are soo good.
Jomsviking I have already but I don't have the other one : o
 
  • Love
Reactions: username1

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Definitelyyyyy listen to it. It's on Spotify. It's probably their most popular album just for the title-track alone. But "Tattered Banners and Bloody Flags" is my favorite of all Amon Amarth songs, and it's on there too. You just can't beat that chorus...

"Nowhere is longer safe
The earth moves under our feet
The great world tree Yggdrasil
Trembles to its roots
Sons of Muspell gird the field
Behind them, Midgard burns
Hrym's horde march from Niflheim
And the Fenris Wolf returns"

Seriously, Johan Hegg is one of the best growlers and lyrical storytellers ever.
Travis Ryan to me will always be the most diverse and best growler imo.
Cattle decapitation has always been brutal with interesting lyrics.

In terms of scandinavian bands, I have my favourites ofc.
But yeah kind of leaning more towards Norway for dark metal and Sweden for complexity.
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Ugh.... Get it together amazon. The last two things I ordered didn't arrive or were lost in transit... That's not including the book I ordered for my nephew for his English class. . . Although perhaps its not entirely amazons fault. I mean the facility in my city takes a while to get the background check and have had to fire some people who turned out to have burglary charges, so...
 
  • Wow
Reactions: username1

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I just feel so tired and drugged lately. Can't be helped I guess?
Just have to deal with it.
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
I just read someone's post about this guy being a daddy.

And my first thought was that he had kids. :sanathink:

This has never happened before.

I don't know how to feel.

Maybe I really am 63.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: username1 and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I just read someone's post about this guy being a daddy.

And my first thought was that he had kids. :sanathink:

This has never happened before.

I don't know how to feel.

Maybe I really am 63.
I had a friend who's 20 and he didn't know what "hit the woah" means until i told him. And i didn't know until a couple months ago :we_kpopsourcing:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread