Official Post Your Random Thoughts (129 Viewers)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
this is it huh.. I guess I've reached the point of becoming this cynical when it comes to "love".... even when you've sweetly confessed to me, I can't believe you at all..... I should be alone
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
P!nk is the most amazing woman/person I can think of tbh...... she's so cool, unique, amazing.... just wow.. that they used to make her feel like she wasn't as pretty as Britney and whatever and now she's the one still making hits, still shining and being awesome. Much respect!
 

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I am having difficulty tracing my parcel unless it's still not in the system : /
 

Tickita

π’œπ“ƒ 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 π“ˆπ“Šπ“‚π“‚π‘’π“‡.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Sometimes, when you're in a place by yourself, things around you still make noise. :pepeslippy:


And you learn to be okay with that. :pepeslippy:
 

Tickita

π’œπ“ƒ 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 π“ˆπ“Šπ“‚π“‚π‘’π“‡.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
It's not FedEx, is it?
No it's DHL. But it changes over to Australia Post in my country or Startrek, since DHL isn't in my town.
I figured out what went wrong: I missed a letter in the tracking id lol
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I am proud of this 'Lisa' blackpink make I did.

Was so miserable when I heard what happened to her when at an awards event.
So many racists these days omg.
 

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Why is my life always a mess and I refuse to change it as well.
No wonder I always feel so depressed.

Still the fact I am alive each day, (even though I don't want to be)
Proves my resolve is strong as!
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
binge eating trash foods, wasting money by shopping too much, and dangerously wasting myself on you seem to be my only sources of some kind of joy and at least temporary relief.. but it all ruins me just as much too..
 

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I feel like it could be better, but in what way?
 

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I don't want a boy, I need a man (Lisa) Blackpink <3
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread