this is it huh.. I guess I've reached the point of becoming this cynical when it comes to "love".... even when you've sweetly confessed to me, I can't believe you at all..... I should be alone
P!nk is the most amazing woman/person I can think of tbh...... she's so cool, unique, amazing.... just wow.. that they used to make her feel like she wasn't as pretty as Britney and whatever and now she's the one still making hits, still shining and being awesome. Much respect!
No it's DHL. But it changes over to Australia Post in my country or Startrek, since DHL isn't in my town.
I figured out what went wrong: I missed a letter in the tracking id lol
binge eating trash foods, wasting money by shopping too much, and dangerously wasting myself on you seem to be my only sources of some kind of joy and at least temporary relief.. but it all ruins me just as much too..
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.