Official Post Your Random Thoughts (143 Viewers)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
One of my personal favs - Mirai Nikki :)
My nephew has been trying to get me to watch that forever... but he wants me to watch Oreimo, which is weird, so I thought Mirai Nikki was too.. Perhaps I'll try it.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
My nephew has been trying to get me to watch that forever... but he wants me to watch Oreimo, which is weird, so I thought Mirai Nikki was too.. Perhaps I'll try it.
oh damn, actually I'm not completely sure that's Yuki now that I look at it better.......0_0 for the longest time I thought it was from the first episode of MN :llama_shook: but anyway, Mirai Nikki is something I'd recommend but I'm a suvival game/horror lover, it's certainly not for everyone hehe
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Alright, who's listening to Squidward Nose again.
:seokeyes:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Koala
D

Deleted member 74

I had a dream my uni was burned down when I went there and I tried heading home but the trains were all not operating and the main platforms were on fire too so I ran to the closest shopping centre but it was too and pretty much everything was burning down
Weird:pandanoreaction:
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
The songs playing right now on the forum sound like users are doing code for they’re preparing to have a stripper debut


I love when people chase their dreams
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Still need to figure out where else to volunteer at. I want to volunteer because I want to meet people my own age and make friends, but I don't even know where to start. I don't want to volunteer somewhere where there's only people that are older than me though. I mean of course I want to help out, but I also want to see if volunteering would help me get out of the house more and make a friend for once.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hyunjin and Koala

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Still need to figure out where else to volunteer at. I want to volunteer because I want to meet people my own age and make friends, but I don't even know where to start. I don't want to volunteer somewhere where there's only people that are older than me though. I mean of course I want to help out, but I also want to see if volunteering would help me get out of the house more and make a friend for once.
Do an animal shelter. I loved it. You get to play with animals and the adults are so nice
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Damn

Person still is spamming squidwards nose


Hope they get some tonight.

:/ I’m so worried for people omg
 
D

Deleted member 74

I wrote one page but I just can't seem to focus today for some reason :c
I'll relax tonight and since I'm up early tomorrow, I'll have time to do it all so it's okay~
I feel like rewatching spirited away, that's one movie I'll never get sick of
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
all of it seriously looks so pretty! I haven't tried it yet, but I think it was worth the wait hah :P
Was it expensive?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread