Predictions on the dispatch couple? (2 Viewers)

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i don't pay attention to the rumours and stuff so i have no idea who it could be. all i'm hoping for is that whoever it turns out to be, people let them date in peace.
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Wait does Dispatch usually make their header the celebrity they're going to reveal? That... I have no words
Someone from BTS has to get caught at some point. With how big they are now 2020 is the perfect year.
I'm pretty sure BH has a deal with Dispatch. They're on really good terms so I would be shocked if they suddenly were to reveal one of the BTS members. They haven't all these years and I doubt they would now.
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm personally hoping it's an actor/actress couple because they receive loads of support from Korea but Dispatch likes drama so it probably won't end up being a well-liked and supported couple, either because they don't like the idol or because the idol has too many delusional fans. It'll definitely be someone from a top group though and most likely from the big 3 so let's see how it goes.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Wait does Dispatch usually make their header the celebrity they're going to reveal? That... I have no words

I'm pretty sure BH has a deal with Dispatch. They're on really good terms so I would be shocked if they suddenly were to reveal one of the BTS members. They haven't all these years and I doubt they would now.
OMG are they trolling us?
On one of their other networks they have NCT. Then another Nuest
I'm hoping it means none of them get exposed :wimwim:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
On one of their other networks they have NCT. Then another Nuest
I'm hoping it means none of them get exposed :wimwim:
Apparently they also changed their profile picture to Jungkook as soon as it was 12AM in Korea. Sooooo Jungkook x Twice? Either they got too excited and they really wanted to give a hint orrrrrr they're trolling big time.

Honestly, I thought BH would have had a deal with Dispatch since they have never been touched but now I'm feeling anxious. I want my babies to all date but I'm not looking forward to the hate at all.
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Yeah but why these 2 specifically and not their members lol, was there any more detail?
Basically, my spiller told me today they have a lot of rumors on their hands and only a few "confirmed" relationships
There was an account that popped up from a dispatch worker who said it was a SuperM member but not an NCT member.
An hour after that they were saying it was a joke. Maybe it's true but I've seen insiders spilling tea that was true but turning around to not lose their job
We'll see
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm pretty sure BH has a deal with Dispatch. They're on really good terms so I would be shocked if they suddenly were to reveal one of the BTS members. They haven't all these years and I doubt they would now.
The agreement is over tho
Even BH isn't helicoptering BTS anymore
They have to buy the news like everybody else now
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I honestly think it‘s a twice member
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread