- Joined
- 4 December 2018
- Messages
- 3,200
- Reactions Received
- 11,455
- Location
- USA
- Website
- emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 205
- Fandom
- Once, Sone
- Gender
- Male
Thread after
Thread after
Thread after
Thread after
Thread after
Thread after
Thread..........
And I will snatch the nachos and hide in the bathroom.Doing my part to keep KpopSource afloat.
I don't pay for the party. But I bring nachos and beer.
![]()
I'll take the beer then.And I will snatch the nachos and hide in the bathroom.
![]()
Meh. I'll have a sip and then I'll live without it.I'll take the beer then.
![]()
Once everyone's drunk enough we'll get a group together to rush the bathroom to free the nachos from tyranny.Meh. I'll have a sip and then I'll live without it.
Don't expect me to share the nachos.
or any of the other food.
![]()
YOU SHALL NOT PASS (the doorway.)Once everyone's drunk enough we'll get a group together to rush the bathroom to free the nachos from tyranny.
It'll be like Lord of the Rings.
![]()
If Gandalf isn't able to staff everyone to death.YOU SHALL NOT PASS (the doorway.)
![]()
*sigh* I'll bring my rubber gloves...If Gandalf isn't able to staff everyone to death.
You'll have to empty the toilet to create a moat.
No one wants to cross toilet water. Even to eat nachos.
![]()