- Joined
- 6 March 2019
- Messages
- 69
- Reactions Received
- 269
- Location
- Kihyun's Heart
- Website
- www.youtube.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
Greetings everyone! It's about time I made my introduction thread! I started out on ALLKPop forums because I wanted my inputs about my favorite groups to be heard, and along the way I fell in love with several more groups and met a lot of loving and kind people; however, the site isn't the same anymore, so I was happy to be invited by @AlliAlligator to join this amazing site that I am happy to be a member of. I like it here, but I am still getting used to a lot of things so if you have any tips for me, please let me know. If you'd like my discord username to talk on there also, please just let me know.
OKAY SO
Now for the groups/artists I stan! (add me to any of these taglists if you have any!)
My two bias groups are BTS (stanned since about their debut time) and GFriend (stanned since PRE debut).
My second place groups are Monsta X (stanned since Beautiful) and Lovelyz (don't remember when I started stanning since it's been so long lul)
My biases from those groups are Suga, Jimin (UB), SinB, Yuju, Wonho, Kihyun, & Jisoo (UB).
OG Groups/Soloists I stan:
BoA, 2NE1, SNSD, Wonder Girls, Super Junior M, Big Bang, EXO, Miss-A, AOA, Nine Muses, Hello Venus, Infinite, ZIA, ALi, Girls' Day, Sistar, EXID, Ailee, HyunA, Sunmi, Shannon, Davichi
and the ENTIRE list just because (still may have missed someone/groups)
2NE1
Big Bang
EXO
BoA (First Bias; Got Me Into KPOP) *
TWICE
Black Pink
Red Velvet
BTS (Current Bias) *
f(x)
SNSD
Lovelyz
GFriend (Current Bias) *
Ailee
Sistar
Dreamcatcher
Ladies' Code
PSY
Sunmi
HyunA
Chungha
Kyulkyung
Wanna One
Park Jimin
Girls' Day
EXID
KARD
Monsta X
Subin
Shannon
Nine Muses
Hello Venus
CNBLUE
Suran
Ilhoon
Miss A
T-ara
Juniel
CLC
Davichi
ZIA
AOA
Ga In
GLAM
Lee Hi
IU
G.NA
I
Baek A Yeon
Taemin
Jonghyun
Hyunbin
Yiruma
ALi
Johnny
Ten
Heize
Wonder Girls
Stellar
Fiestar
(G)I-DLE
Infinite
BAP
Seventeen
Momoland
KARA
Groups/Idols I borderline stan or need to get to know more:
BToB
I.O.I
GOT7
Dal Shabet
Brown Eyed Girls
NU'EST
Ikon
Winner
Epik High
NCT
VIXX
IZ*ONE
JPOP:
Perfume (Current Bias & OG Bias; Made Me ♥ JPOP) *
Morning Musume
Koda Kumi
C-ute
Chieko Kawabe
Kyary Pamyu Pamyu
Vocaloid
Babymetal
D-
Aiko Kayo
Yuko Ogura
Aa!
Aural Vampire
Buono!
Eu-Phoria
Melody
W
Nana Kitade
I hope to meet a lot more people here and reconnect with my old people as well! If we talked on ALLKpop please let me know who you are so we can follow each other again!
OKAY SO
Now for the groups/artists I stan! (add me to any of these taglists if you have any!)
My two bias groups are BTS (stanned since about their debut time) and GFriend (stanned since PRE debut).
My second place groups are Monsta X (stanned since Beautiful) and Lovelyz (don't remember when I started stanning since it's been so long lul)
My biases from those groups are Suga, Jimin (UB), SinB, Yuju, Wonho, Kihyun, & Jisoo (UB).
OG Groups/Soloists I stan:
BoA, 2NE1, SNSD, Wonder Girls, Super Junior M, Big Bang, EXO, Miss-A, AOA, Nine Muses, Hello Venus, Infinite, ZIA, ALi, Girls' Day, Sistar, EXID, Ailee, HyunA, Sunmi, Shannon, Davichi
and the ENTIRE list just because (still may have missed someone/groups)
2NE1
Big Bang
EXO
BoA (First Bias; Got Me Into KPOP) *
TWICE
Black Pink
Red Velvet
BTS (Current Bias) *
f(x)
SNSD
Lovelyz
GFriend (Current Bias) *
Ailee
Sistar
Dreamcatcher
Ladies' Code
PSY
Sunmi
HyunA
Chungha
Kyulkyung
Wanna One
Park Jimin
Girls' Day
EXID
KARD
Monsta X
Subin
Shannon
Nine Muses
Hello Venus
CNBLUE
Suran
Ilhoon
Miss A
T-ara
Juniel
CLC
Davichi
ZIA
AOA
Ga In
GLAM
Lee Hi
IU
G.NA
I
Baek A Yeon
Taemin
Jonghyun
Hyunbin
Yiruma
ALi
Johnny
Ten
Heize
Wonder Girls
Stellar
Fiestar
(G)I-DLE
Infinite
BAP
Seventeen
Momoland
KARA
Groups/Idols I borderline stan or need to get to know more:
BToB
I.O.I
GOT7
Dal Shabet
Brown Eyed Girls
NU'EST
Ikon
Winner
Epik High
NCT
VIXX
IZ*ONE
JPOP:
Perfume (Current Bias & OG Bias; Made Me ♥ JPOP) *
Morning Musume
Koda Kumi
C-ute
Chieko Kawabe
Kyary Pamyu Pamyu
Vocaloid
Babymetal
D-
Aiko Kayo
Yuko Ogura
Aa!
Aural Vampire
Buono!
Eu-Phoria
Melody
W
Nana Kitade
I hope to meet a lot more people here and reconnect with my old people as well! If we talked on ALLKpop please let me know who you are so we can follow each other again!
Last edited: