SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena




​

Pringles have proclaimed Seulgi as their queen. As someone who has already proclaimed Seulgi as my queen. I am happy to see that Pringles have also accepted this bear as their queen. Therefore I shall now go and eat some Pringles!!


 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
You know what's even more toxic than the toxic stans of Kpop?
The futbol fans in the replies of that Pringles Tweet x:

(and in general, at least on Twitter....not even going to go into the amount of disgusting and disrespectful things I've seen and reported from them before)
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Discussions about Seulgi happen a lot in my London office as well :sj_weary:



You know what's even more toxic than the toxic stans of Kpop?
The futbol fans in the replies of that Pringles Tweet x:

(and in general, at least on Twitter....not even going to go into the amount of disgusting and disrespectful things I've seen and reported from them before)
I don't expect much from football fans tbh... I much prefer hanging around with fellow rugby fans if I'm honest. Because both sets of home and away fans are able to enjoy drinks in the same pub without kicking each others' heads in.....
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Discussions about Seulgi happen a lot in my London office as well :sj_weary:

THIS PART MADE ME SMILE SO BIG C:

I don't expect much from football fans tbh... I much prefer hanging around with fellow rugby fans if I'm honest. Because both sets of home and away fans are able to enjoy drinks in the same pub without kicking each others' heads in.....
I feel like futbol/football (both futbol/football and American football) are full of so many toxic people, but...let's be real, most things with big followings are (I can't lie and say fandoms I'm part of don't have toxic people of a similar thread bahahaha....ha.... sigh)

I'm glad to see most of their tweets that were offensive and downright racist are no longer available or in the thread or buried lmao and that 90% of Reveluvs aren't engaging
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yes thatms what the bear deserves

could you please add me to the taglist? I thought I was but I checked and couldn’t find my name here.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread