- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,008
- Reactions Received
- 98,746
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,330
- Ship
- Wreck
Youtube recommended me this video and I started watching it.. wow I had no idea, but everything that is said reminds me so much of how everything is done in kpop, but sadly only the negative things.
- The members getting only very little money and being worked to the bone for years on end
- Favortism to a level that probably makes even second gen kpop look fair and due to this a horrible group dynamic (or lack there of). I was really shocked to hear Nicole say she sang 95% of the debut album
And one ohter member that was brought on as lead singer, was never allowed to sing (like everyone else but Nicole).
- The members getting only very little money and being worked to the bone for years on end
- Favortism to a level that probably makes even second gen kpop look fair and due to this a horrible group dynamic (or lack there of). I was really shocked to hear Nicole say she sang 95% of the debut album