- Joined
- 10 September 2019
- Messages
- 62,057
- Reactions Received
- 52,509
- Location
- Europe and Asia
- Website
- www.ancestry.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 201,062
- Fandom
- 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Eurasian
I was working in photoshop and yeah.
Was bored so I decided to make this set here.
originals and edits as follows
I usually work with smudging and other such techniques like blurring
and all that. I used to render, but I got lazy with that lol
feel free to critique or like or whatever's good by you.
Was bored so I decided to make this set here.
originals and edits as follows
I usually work with smudging and other such techniques like blurring
and all that. I used to render, but I got lazy with that lol
feel free to critique or like or whatever's good by you.
Attachments
-
247.9 KB Views: 30
-
248.9 KB Views: 36
-
71.9 KB Views: 39
-
126.7 KB Views: 39