18+ ~Ranting and Venting~ New Rules Added. Just a tiny set (3 Viewers)

Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
Today on the bus I happened to sit next to some random half drunk idiots. They made so angry. No, you are not funny. No, you are not cool. Just simply disgusting.
so after all, I am ready to die out, pls someone save us from their children, we dont need them
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wooyoungie
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
WHY am I so stressed about fashion someone save me from this pain
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wooyoungie
Joined
18 March 2019
Messages
873
Reactions Received
2,138
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0


I do not give a single fvck about this. "The Avengers of Kpop" *pukes* The PANDERING.

They had to drag 127 all the way to LA for this when only 2 members are in it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wooyoungie
Joined
7 August 2019
Messages
339
Reactions Received
838
Location
Alethkar
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I have to take a bus to go to my univ because I don’t want to live on-campus. Basically, I get to sit with a stranger every couple of days to and fro my univ (I only have three classes this semester). I HATE, I just really HATE it, when they pick on their noses and then flick it off on the floor. I mean, WTH bro, what if that gets stuck on my foot? Sometimes I would wear sandals depending on my outfit. I don’t want that shit on my foot.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wooyoungie
Joined
18 March 2019
Messages
873
Reactions Received
2,138
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
From the WWF UK twitter:

"There was worldwide outcry when the Notre Dame cathedral was on fire. Why is there not the same level of outrage for the fires destroying the #AmazonRainforest? "

Not environmentalists pitting this against the cathedral burning. I strongly dislike the shaming tone of this tweet. Stop it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wooyoungie
Joined
15 August 2019
Messages
246
Reactions Received
866
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I CAN NEVER SLEEP AND IT'S SO IRRITATING I JUST WANT TO HAVE ENERGY WHY CAN'T I JUST SLEEP
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wooyoungie

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
All these Daniel fansites who ran to X1 after seeing their sales can just get the fuck out and leave, just leave. We don't need your insincerity in the fandom and don't fucking claim that Daniel made you happy after you close your fansite when we all know he meant jack shit to you and there's no reason to defend such people, claiming that it's a business and they're jobless, they are always jobless, running a fansite isn't a job, it's a damn hobby and these fansites do it because they have money to do so so it's not like they'd go bankrupt if they had nothing to do for few weeks. Don't be so fickle-minded and just crawl back to where you came out from.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wooyoungie
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
How can I be THIS bad at socializing
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wooyoungie

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I feel like everytime I try to make a new friend, I go two steps back.
am I just useless or is it just that 'clique mentality' going on?

Who knows. I know I am not a bad person.
But the world thinks I am for some bloody reason.

Wish could make friends as easy as bro.
 

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
My bed is always extra comfortable when I need to get out of it in the morning :yolk:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I hate taking medication, but at the same time, it's like it does me a solid, a lot of the time as well.
I'd be in dire straits without it, but I rely on it like a crutch now.

too many years on it.

Also my specialists have been rather inconsistent over the time yeah.
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Wooyoungie
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
I hate it when people dislike a group when they haven't even listened to them
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Too many thoughts going on my head to study...... I just feel like I am not taking it on the right way.
Have to put a day aside and just hit the books and block everything else out....

stupid brain is poison I swear to god.
Why does it have to be hard for me to focus on one little thing, all the time!?
 

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
At what point do you stop being friends? Is it when they start leaving you out of things? Asking for a friend. But also don't actually answer this lmao.
 
Joined
22 September 2019
Messages
168
Reactions Received
349
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
i really really hate liars and anyone that lie , seriously , you can't imagine how furious i be if you lied , it triggers me to get really aggressive and i might hit/punch you if you lied to me or lied about me
damn i feel like im evil hahahhahahahahaah
but anyway if i caught you lying is on hahahahahahahaha
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I feel like 10 steps back, everytime I tend to have weeks without any voices or visions.
It gets worse before it gets better.

Idk man. Like I feel like I am at my wits end in coping as well.
Staying grounded too reality, can only do so much.

What is a reality, when all you know is your dreams?
The voices tend to get aggressive every so often, which makes me sad.

The fact they are so hell bent on controlling me.
Still fighting on I must.
 
Last edited:
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm particularly annoyed at the fact that my professor lectured us on how he never gives out 100 percent on papers unless they are immaculate and error free. The fact that I have already received that grade multiple times makes me feel like he was using it as a scare tactic.. Having a professor tell you that your paper is only acceptable if it meets standards to the level of a professional academic with 10+ years in the field makes it stressful and extremely hard to write.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread