News Rapper One reveals that he has left YG Entertainment (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
According to Koreaboo (because I'm too lazy to paraphrase their article), "in an interview he held with Ilgan Sports for the promotions of his movie Goodbye Summer, ONE, who also promotes under his real name Jung Jae Won as an actor, revealed he left YG Entertainment."

"He went into the details about his departure from YG Entertainment during his interview.


After tvN drama Her Private Life finished, I parted ways with YG Entertainment.
When I joined YG, I wanted to focus on my own music. I thought I could share my music with more people. Making music alone at home makes it harder to release.
Right now, I plan on focusing on music. I can’t provide a definite answer on when it will be released. I am working on it as much as possible, and my goal is to release it this year.
— ONE
ONE also revealed that his plans are to set up his own one-person agency to aid in the release of his new music.

ONE has been promoting primarily as an actor since joining YG Entertainment. He released one single album in July 2017, and since then, acted in dramas A Korean Odyssey, Room No. 9, Her Private Life, and Arthdal Chronicles."


Source

What do y'all think about this?
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
To be honest, I'm not surprised that he left. After he released his first two singles, they didn't even bother to help him promote his music. At least he started to take on acting though.
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I'm happy for him. As much as I love his acting, I want to listen to his music too and YG didn't even bother with him. Hopefully, he'll be able to make the music he loves and wants to now.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
YG didn't seem to do anything for him music-wise and he would just get so much hate and trash just being YG artist right now so there wouldn't be much point for him unless he wanted to just stay acting.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Finally. These news made me so happy. He deserves way more.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
It was about the time. YG really forgot about him :nekosweat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread