Appreciation Rate my new DP! (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
doesn't work with your mess I mean aesthetic :wimwim: but it's cute so :nekolove:
I ain't going for an aesthetic... I have a pretty DP and a pretty sig and my badges used to be pretty aswell, but the EXO badge revamp ruined that.
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I ain't going for an aesthetic... I have a pretty DP and a pretty sig and my badges used to be pretty aswell, but the EXO badge revamp ruined that.
wow harsh :wimwim: NOW YOU KNOW I FELT :chickill:
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I LOVE IT MARU
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I ain't going for an aesthetic... I have a pretty DP and a pretty sig and my badges used to be pretty aswell, but the EXO badge revamp ruined that.
I like the new badges though :yolk:

Your dp is beautiful btw... Woozi is adorable :pandalove:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread