- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
I ain't going for an aesthetic... I have a pretty DP and a pretty sig and my badges used to be pretty aswell, but the EXO badge revamp ruined that.doesn't work with yourmessI mean aestheticbut it's cute so
![]()
wow harshI ain't going for an aesthetic... I have a pretty DP and a pretty sig and my badges used to be pretty aswell, but the EXO badge revamp ruined that.
It's adorable!!how do ya like it?![]()
![]()
I like cute idols, but the problem is that I like them in a very not soft way!It's adorable!!It's so bright
and soft
be a soft stan![]()
...It's adorable!!It's so bright
and soft
be a soft stan![]()
Why don't you like it? TTmissa no like
no gunganWhy don't you like it? TT
I like the new badges thoughI ain't going for an aesthetic... I have a pretty DP and a pretty sig and my badges used to be pretty aswell, but the EXO badge revamp ruined that.