Requests [READ OP] Request/replace/remove badges here! (89 Viewers)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
name: Soleski
post count: 2500
bagde: G idle group bagde

name: Soleski
post count: 2700
bagde: T ara group bagde

name: Soleski
post count: 2900
bagde: Txt Soobin bagde

thank you! :pepeheart:
donee
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Username: Queen
Badge name: Girl Group Trash
Post count: 2100

Username: Queen
Badge name: Boy Group Trash
Post count: 2300

Username: Queen
Badge name: The Boyz New
Post count: 2500
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Username: Queen
Badge name: Girl Group Trash
Post count: 2100

Username: Queen
Badge name: Boy Group Trash
Post count: 2300

Username: Queen
Badge name: The Boyz New
Post count: 2500
donee
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey and QueenB
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Username: NogaNono
Badge: CLC's Seungyeon
Post Number: 3500

also, I noticed I made a mistake while requesting my Yujin badge a couple weeks ago. It says that I got her for 2300 posts, while it should've been for 3300, so I think I must've mistyped it while requesting the badge. idk if you can fix it, but I thought I'd let you know in any case. Anyway thank you in advance!~ :pepeheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Username: NogaNono
Badge: CLC's Seungyeon
Post Number: 3500

also, I noticed I made a mistake while requesting my Yujin badge a couple weeks ago. It says that I got her for 2300 posts, while it should've been for 3300, so I think I must've mistyped it while requesting the badge. idk if you can fix it, but I thought I'd let you know in any case. Anyway thank you in advance!~ :pepeheart:
donee

and fixed it lol :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread