- Joined
- 12 September 2018
- Messages
- 66,873
- Reactions Received
- 97,852
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134,940
- Fandom
- Number One
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
Username: lexus
Post count 8300
Badge name: Oh!GG
done!!username: kuroyuri
post count: #12,700
badge name: seventeen logo
doneename: Soleski
post count: 2500
bagde: G idle group bagde
name: Soleski
post count: 2700
bagde: T ara group bagde
name: Soleski
post count: 2900
bagde: Txt Soobin bagde
thank you!![]()
smh using akp names on ksusername: superblink
post count: 2300
badge you want: chaeyoung (twice)
done!!Username: Ireneisbaee
Post count: 1900
Badge I want to get: Chungha
![]()
Username: vipmulti
Post count: 300
Badge: shinee
donneeeUsername: Golden Wishes
Reason: 100k posts milestone
Badge: Jessica
Username: Golden_Wishes
Badge: 3rd (?) Generation
doneeUsername: Queen
Badge name: Girl Group Trash
Post count: 2100
Username: Queen
Badge name: Boy Group Trash
Post count: 2300
Username: Queen
Badge name: The Boyz New
Post count: 2500
doneeUsername: NogaNono
Badge: CLC's Seungyeon
Post Number: 3500
also, I noticed I made a mistake while requesting my Yujin badge a couple weeks ago. It says that I got her for 2300 posts, while it should've been for 3300, so I think I must've mistyped it while requesting the badge. idk if you can fix it, but I thought I'd let you know in any case. Anyway thank you in advance!~![]()
Username: bulletproof
Posts: 3900
Badge: Block B
doneUsername: MonCherry
# of posts: 6100
Badge: EXID Jeonghwa