- Joined
- 14 November 2018
- Messages
- 2,778
- Reactions Received
- 11,243
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
Username: dooh_Jennie4ever
Badge name: ELRIS Group Badge
Post count: #2100








Badge name: ELRIS Group Badge
Post count: #2100
Done~!Username: dooh_Jennie4ever
Badge name: ELRIS Group Badge
Post count: #2100
![]()
omgggggggggg two+ years later i have my ELRIS badge...Done~!
I'm glad you can finally have itomgggggggggg two+ years later i have my ELRIS badge...
looks so good, so happy, thank you![]()
done and both joined like over a month agoUsername: SteviSone
Badge name: Gfriend Sowon badge
Post count: #1900
Thanx in advance (huh, when did NASA n perhapz join awards team? I'm so out of date on ur staffing! Lol, congrats?)
ThanksUsername: SteviSone
Badge name: Gfriend Sowon badge
Post count: #1900
Thanx in advance (huh, when did NASA n perhapz join awards team? I'm so out of date on ur staffing! Lol, congrats?)
Thank you, n yeah I noticed I hvntdone and both joined like over a month ago
Done~! Nice to see you around herewhoa it's been so long
username: kuro
badge name: lee hi
post count: 14300
username: kuro
badge name: heize
post count: 14500
username: kuro
badge name: IU
post count: 14700
username: kuro
badge name: pristin eunwoo
post count: 14900
thank you thank you thank you![]()
thanks hapzDone~! Nice to see you around here![]()
Done~! I added it as #300 tho, the correct vote countUsername: SeulPika
Badge name: Eyedi
Post count: 200
I really should start getting more badges![]()
DoneUsername: perhapz
Badge name: Elris Karin
Post count: Donation
Username: perhapz
Badge name: Elris Yukyung
Post count: Donation
Username: perhapz
Badge name: Elris Group
Post count: Donation
Username: perhapz
Badge name: Weki Meki Group
Post count: Donation
Username: perhapz
Badge name: Weki Meki Yoojung
Post count: 5100
Username: perhapz
Badge name: Cube Entertainment
Post count: 5300
Idk why this is so funny it just isDone
dundunUsername: @dooh_Jennie4ever
Badge you want to remove: YG Entertainment
Post # of the badge you want to remove: #donation
New Badge you want to get: Everglow Mia
i hope its possible![]()
Done~!Username: kinnie
Badge name: Yves of Loona
Post count: 2,300
Plz, thank you.
![]()