- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,394
- Reactions Received
- 151,405
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,603
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Username: Vikki
Badge you want to remove: SF9 Youngbin
Post # of the badge you want to remove: Badge won voting (can I do this?) If I can't then Astro, 1700
New Badge you want to get: NCT
Username: Vikki
Badge you want to remove: Stray Kids Woojin
Post # of the badge you want to remove: 5700
New Badge you want to get: NCT U
Username: Vikki
Badge you want to remove: Dreamcatcher
Post # of the badge you want to remove: 700
New Badge you want to get: Vixx
Badge you want to remove: SF9 Youngbin
Post # of the badge you want to remove: Badge won voting (can I do this?) If I can't then Astro, 1700
New Badge you want to get: NCT
Username: Vikki
Badge you want to remove: Stray Kids Woojin
Post # of the badge you want to remove: 5700
New Badge you want to get: NCT U
Username: Vikki
Badge you want to remove: Dreamcatcher
Post # of the badge you want to remove: 700
New Badge you want to get: Vixx