- Joined
- 2 July 2019
- Messages
- 4,814
- Reactions Received
- 19,142
- Location
- 3ᑢ 273⁷
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,000
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
DoneUsername: Areum101
Badge name: TWICE: Certified ONCE
Post count: 500
DoneUsername: Areum101
Badge name: TWICE: Certified ONCE
Post count: 500
Username: Reo
Badge name: VAV St.Van
Post count: 21300
Username: Yili
Badge name: Dreamcatcher Group
Post count: 6700
Thank!![]()
All doneUsername: DaeNotFound
Badge name: J-Hope
Post count: 8500
Username: ineul_ze
Badge name: EXO D.O
Post count: 100
Username: ineul_ze
Badge name: Jennie
Post count: 300
Username: ineul_ze
Badge name: f(x) Sulli
Post count: 500
Username: ineul_ze
Badge name: sf9 Hwiyoung
Post count: 700
Done~Username: Peachy_tae
Badge name: The Boyz Younghoon
Post count: 1900
Username: peaches
Badge: IU
Post count: 300
Username: Peachy_tae
Badge you want to remove: Blackpink Lisa
Post # of the badge you want to remove: #1700
New Badge you want to get: Loona Heejin
Done~Username: Xeulgi
Badge Name: IZ*One Minju
Post Count: 3300
Thanks^^
Done but please follow the form properly for all badges requested next timeUsername: @QueenGirlCrush
Badge I want Removed: BTS
Post #: 300
New Badge: (G)I-DLE
Second new badge: KARD
Sorry, I’m guessing I should have made a separate post for the KARD badge?Done but please follow the form properly for all badges requested next time
You can do it in the same post but it still needs to follow the same format like this:Sorry, I’m guessing I should have made a separate post for the KARD badge?
Done~Username: Yili
Badge Name: MCND group
Post Count: 6900
Thank you![]()
![]()