Requests [READ OP] Request/replace/remove badges here! (88 Viewers)

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Username: @yoonie
Badge name: Apink Eunji
Post count: 3300

Username: @yoonie
Badge name: Apink Naeun
Post count: 3500

Username: @yoonie
Badge name: F(x) group badge
Post count: 3700

Username: @yoonie
Badge name: Girls Generation Yoona
Post count: 3900

Username: @yoonie
Badge name: IVE Gaeul
Post count: 4100

Username: @yoonie
Badge name: Le Sserafim Yunjin
Post count: 4300
done :sanapray:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Username: Ghostface
Post Count: 10900, 11100,
Badges: Berry Good's Former Member Gowoon Stan, Berry Good's Sehyung Stan
 
  • Like
Reactions: eclipsoul

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,014
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Username: Maze
Badge name: Apink Hayoung
Post count:
#8100

Username: Maze
Badge name: fromis_9 Saerom
Post count:
#8300

Username: Maze
Badge name: NUEST Minhyun
Post count:
#8500

Username: Maze
Badge name: NUEST Baekho
Post count:
#8700

Username: Maze
Badge name: 2PM Group
Post count:
#8900

Username: Maze
Badge name: SF9 Taeyang
Post count:
#9100
 
  • Like
Reactions: eclipsoul

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
username: ghostface
posts: 11,300
badge: fromis_9's Gyuri Stan
 
  • Like
Reactions: izcream

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,014
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Username: Maze
Badge name: Apink Hayoung
Post count:
#8100

Username: Maze
Badge name: fromis_9 Saerom
Post count:
#8300

Username: Maze
Badge name: NUEST Minhyun
Post count:
#8500

Username: Maze
Badge name: NUEST Baekho
Post count:
#8700

Username: Maze
Badge name: 2PM Group
Post count:
#8900

Username: Maze
Badge name: SF9 Taeyang
Post count:
#9100
This was liked but I didn't get the badges o.o
sorry for being annoying awards team >.<
 
  • Love
Reactions: eclipsoul

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
I'm not sure if this is the place I should post but I'd like to request a EXO gif badge because of the artist thread (Vikki already checked and allowed) :sanapray:

Username: Kamistar
Reason: EXO's artist thread reached 50 pages
Badge image:
x
ezgif.com-gif-maker (2).gif

I tried to cut with ipiccy but it's not working with gifs so I croppped with ezgif, can you guys please help me to adjust it? :pepecry1:
 
  • Like
Reactions: eclipsoul

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
This was liked but I didn't get the badges o.o
sorry for being annoying awards team >.<
omg i'm sorry for missing out on your request i'll do it right now!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Day1

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Username: Maze
Badge name: Apink Hayoung
Post count:
#8100

Username: Maze
Badge name: fromis_9 Saerom
Post count:
#8300

Username: Maze
Badge name: NUEST Minhyun
Post count:
#8500

Username: Maze
Badge name: NUEST Baekho
Post count:
#8700

Username: Maze
Badge name: 2PM Group
Post count:
#8900

Username: Maze
Badge name: SF9 Taeyang
Post count:
#9100
done!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Day1

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I'm not sure if this is the place I should post but I'd like to request a EXO gif badge because of the artist thread (Vikki already checked and allowed) :sanapray:

Username: Kamistar
Reason: EXO's artist thread reached 50 pages
Badge image:
x
ezgif.com-gif-maker (2).gif

I tried to cut with ipiccy but it's not working with gifs so I croppped with ezgif, can you guys please help me to adjust it? :pepecry1:
done :sanapray: enjoy the badge!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Kamistar

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Joined
6 December 2021
Messages
1,423
Reactions Received
2,938
Location
☾⋆ 𝓘𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓭𝓸𝓶
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,188
Fandom
Army/EngenEver
Gender
Male
Pronouns
✰ 𝑯𝒆/𝑯𝒊𝒎 ✰
Username: Park_Jimin
Badge: BTS Jungkook
Post: 300

Username: Park_Jimin
Badge: Seventeen Jeonghan
Post: 500
 
  • Like
Reactions: eclipsoul

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread