Requests [READ OP] Request/replace/remove badges here! (26 Viewers)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
Username : mysteric
Post : 100
Badge: Victoria (f(x))

Username : mysteric
Post : 200
Badge: Luna (f(x))

Username : mysteric
Post : 300
Badge: JiU (Dreamcatcher)

Username : mysteric
Post : 400
Badge: Amber (f(x))

Username : mysteric
Post : 500
Badge: Krystal (f(x))

Username : mysteric
Post : 600
Badge: Hyoyeon (SNSD)


Sorry for the spam,,,
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Username : mysteric
Post : 100
Badge: Victoria (f(x))

Username : mysteric
Post : 200
Badge: Luna (f(x))

Username : mysteric
Post : 300
Badge: JiU (Dreamcatcher)

Username : mysteric
Post : 400
Badge: Amber (f(x))

Username : mysteric
Post : 500
Badge: Krystal (f(x))

Username : mysteric
Post : 600
Badge: Hyoyeon (SNSD)


Sorry for the spam,,,
you can get badges for 100, 300, 500 and 700.
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
you can get badges for 100, 300, 500 and 700.
ah my bad I can’t count

Username : mysteric
Post : 100
Badge: Victoria (f(x))

Username : mysteric
Post : 300
Badge: Luna (f(x))

Username : mysteric
Post : 500
Badge: JiU (Dreamcatcher)
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ah my bad I can’t count

Username : mysteric
Post : 100
Badge: Victoria (f(x))

Username : mysteric
Post : 300
Badge: Luna (f(x))

Username : mysteric
Post : 500
Badge: JiU (Dreamcatcher)
done~

it's fine :)
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Username: JungYoda
Badge: IZ*ONE
Reason: Badge Maker
(^This is still allowed, right?)

Username: JungYoda
Badge: Sakura
Number of posts: 3700
badge maker is still allowed. I looked through the thread and I saw that only 2 of your badges made it to the final badges so I am sorry to say that I can't award you that badge with this reason.

wich one would you want first?
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
badge maker is still allowed. I looked through the thread and I saw that only 2 of your badges made it to the final badges so I am sorry to say that I can't award you that badge with this reason.

wich one would you want first?
Oh so I can't get the IZ*ONE group badge even though I made it and it won?
And I would like Sakura's badge first ^^
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread