- Joined
- 15 November 2018
- Messages
- 7,387
- Reactions Received
- 22,724
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Thanks!!!done!!!
Thanks!!!done!!!
Username: JiYoo
Badge: Oh My Girl
Post count: 1,700
Done!!!Username: Soogi
Post count: 300
Badge: seventeen's wonwoo
thank you!~ 🐣🌼
done~Username : Joy
Post : 3900
Badge: Irene ( Red Velvet)
you can get badges for 100, 300, 500 and 700.Username : mysteric
Post : 100
Badge: Victoria (f(x))
Username : mysteric
Post : 200
Badge: Luna (f(x))
Username : mysteric
Post : 300
Badge: JiU (Dreamcatcher)
Username : mysteric
Post : 400
Badge: Amber (f(x))
Username : mysteric
Post : 500
Badge: Krystal (f(x))
Username : mysteric
Post : 600
Badge: Hyoyeon (SNSD)
Sorry for the spam,,,
ah my bad I can’t countyou can get badges for 100, 300, 500 and 700.
done~ah my bad I can’t count
Username : mysteric
Post : 100
Badge: Victoria (f(x))
Username : mysteric
Post : 300
Badge: Luna (f(x))
Username : mysteric
Post : 500
Badge: JiU (Dreamcatcher)
doneeUsername: lexusuwu
Post count: 3500
Badge name: Shinee Group
badge maker is still allowed. I looked through the thread and I saw that only 2 of your badges made it to the final badges so I am sorry to say that I can't award you that badge with this reason.Username: JungYoda
Badge: IZ*ONE
Reason: Badge Maker
(^This is still allowed, right?)
Username: JungYoda
Badge: Sakura
Number of posts: 3700
Oh so I can't get the IZ*ONE group badge even though I made it and it won?badge maker is still allowed. I looked through the thread and I saw that only 2 of your badges made it to the final badges so I am sorry to say that I can't award you that badge with this reason.
wich one would you want first?