Requests [READ OP] Request/replace/remove badges here! (28 Viewers)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Username: perhapz
Post count: 2100
Badge name: fromis_9 Jiwon

Behold my OT9 fromis badges now :queen:
Done!!
congrats on ot9!!
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Username: Golden_Wishes
posts: 1500
Badge I want: SNSD TTS

Username: Golden_WIshes
Badge I want: Ladies Code Ashley
Badge Won Submission:Link to Badge Thread
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Mangoey

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,076
Reactions Received
52,950
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,694
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Username: Xeulgi
Post count: 100
Badge: Blackpink badge
Based on above user's badges collected n posts no. I can has another badge? So can I have:

Username: SteviSone
Post count: 100
Badge: Rose BlackPink badge

Thanx, if I got it wrong-sorry. Will work harder from now on.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Based on above user's badges collected n posts no. I can has another badge? So can I have:

Username: SteviSone
Post count: 100
Badge: Rose BlackPink badge

Thanx, if I got it wrong-sorry. Will work harder from now on.
donee
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,076
Reactions Received
52,950
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,694
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Yay Thanx I get my favorite Princess Rose.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread