- Joined
- 6 March 2019
- Messages
- 3,439
- Reactions Received
- 11,871
- Location
- Germany
- Website
- www.kpopsource.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Username: Reo
Badge: TREI Juntae
Post Count: 4300
Username: Keynam
Badge: Jihyo
Post Count: 1100
congrats!Username: Keynam
Badge: Mina
Post Count: 1300
Now I finally have OT9 + Group Badge ayee![]()
thankscongrats!
done~
Dankecongrats!
done~
done!!Username: Ireneisbaee
Badge: RV - Joy
Post Count: Donation
Username: Ireneisbaee
Badge: RV - Wendy
Post Count: Donation
Username: Ireneisbaee
Badge: RV - Yeri
Post Count: Donation
Username: Ireneisbaee
Badge: RV - Seulgi
Post Count: Donation
Not sure if this still works, but I only got myself two badges for the Staff Entitlement, so I would like to request two more
Ignore this, if it's not vailable anymore.
Username: Ireneisbaee
Badge: Miss A - Suzy
Post Count: Staff Entitlement
Username: Ireneisbaee
Badge: LOONA - Kim Lip
Post Count: Staff Entitlement
thanks in advance!!![]()
IT'S COMPLETEUsername: JisoosHusband
Badge: KIM JISOO
Posts: 900
done!
ilysm <3done!
if you guys can make sure someone else gets the staff vs user badge next, I won't interupt >->
Username: Bara
Post count: 300
Badge: GFriend Yerin
Thank you![]()
done!!Username: Bara
Post count: 300
Badge: GFriend Yerin
Thank you![]()
6th member or 6th badge?Next is Yuju
Sowon will be my 6th