- Joined
- 24 September 2018
- Messages
- 4,311
- Reactions Received
- 20,315
- Location
- sin & moon ☽
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
done u flopUsername: Pigeon
Badge name: BTS
Post count: 3500
done u flopUsername: Pigeon
Badge name: BTS
Post count: 3500
done!!
done!!Username: PinkPrincess
Posts: 2100
Badge: KARD's Somin
done!!Username: Marianthi
Badge name: Jessica
Post count: 100
Time to finally get Queen Jessica![]()
done!!!Username: itzybitzyblink
Post Count: 900
Badge: Twice
done!Username: Pigeon
Badge you want to remove: Wanna One's Yoon Jisung :(
Post # of the badge you want to remove: #1700
New Badge you want to get: NCT 127
thanks uwuwudone!
doneUsername: RandAlThor
Post Number: 700
Badge: Lovelyz Group
Thanks!!!
You actually haven't gotten a badge for 100 posts yet, so I put the NCT badge down for that :pepecheer:Username: Icy68446
Badge name: NCT
Post count: 300 (I believe)
Ah really? Can I redeem this one then?You actually haven't gotten a badge for 100 posts yet, so I put the NCT badge down for that :pepecheer:
you can still redeem another one for 300 posts!
done!!Ah really? Can I redeem this one then?
Username: Icy68446
Badge name: Twice group
Post Count: 300
Thank you love <33