- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 8,353
- Reactions Received
- 27,110
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 528
- Fandom
- MY
- Gender
- Other
Thank you my dear friend.done :)
Thank you my dear friend.done :)
done!!Username: Riasama
Number of posts: 900
Badge: GFRIEND Eunha
done!!Username: yerewenseuljoy
Badge name: Krystal
Post count: #300
done!Username: Baekk
Badge: BTOB
Posts: 2700
Username: Baekk
Badge: Sanha Astro
Posts: 2900
done!!Username: hyunaspandahoe
Post count: 4100
Badge name: block b jaehyo
omfggggg, just realized I put hyunaspandahoedone!!
omg I didn't even realize that >->omfggggg, just realized I put hyunaspandahoe![]()
old habitsomg I didn't even realize that >->
same, I still forget you changed your name sometimes tbhold habits
you're so fast anyways and I'm so used to filling it out with the og name![]()
me toosame, I still forget you changed your name sometimes tbh![]()
done! Hani is sooo pretty in that gifUsername: NogaNono
Post Number: 1100
Badge: SNSD's Sunny
thanks in advance!~ Have some honey and some Hani!~ 🍯🍯🍯
![]()
Hani is a queen tbh. The purple hair was iconic.done! Hani is sooo pretty in that gif
fr she pulled it off so wellHani is a queen tbh. The purple hair was iconic.
![]()
thank u so much for this. :llama_lovely:done!!