- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 74,256
- Reactions Received
- 76,671
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 188,870
- Ship
- Wreck
done!!Username: MonCherry
Number of posts: 2900
Badge: Ladies Code
doneUsername: Baekk
Badge name: Exo's Baekhyun
Post count: 3300
doneUsername: Baekk
Badge you want to remove: Sanha
Post # of the badge you want to remove: 2900
New Badge you want to get: Exo's Chanyeol
doneUsername: Baekk
Badge you want to remove: Elike
Post # of the badge you want to remove: 1300
New Badge you want to get: Exo's Chen
Done!I'm finally done omg
username: kuroyuri
post count: 10,700
badge name: sistar logo
bless! anticipate a new aestheticDone!
tasteeeusername: Mochiface
post count: 1300
badge name: oh my girl
My rainbow aesthetic is coming slowly, but it's coming x))tasteee![]()
go support mine and I'll support yoursMy rainbow aesthetic is coming slowly, but it's coming x))
I already supported your aesthetic !!!go support mine and I'll support yours![]()
support it againI already supported your aesthetic !!!
Done!username: Mochiface
post count: 1300
badge name: oh my girl