- Joined
- 2 September 2018
- Messages
- 12,423
- Reactions Received
- 54,952
- Location
- ARMY base 💕
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 55
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
thank youDone!
thank youDone!
done!Username: JakeyWantsCakey
Posts: 1,500
Badge: WayV
Username: JakeyWantsCakey
Posts: 1,700
Badge: NCT's Kun
done!Username: MonCherry
Badge you want to remove: Blackpink Jisoo
Post # of the badge you want to remove: 5500
New Badge you want to get: Vixx
Username: MonCherry
Post #: 5900
Badge: GFRIEND Eunha
doneIs it true i can get a badge
Before 100k threads?
If so
Username : vipmulti
Badge : btob
If not just ignore this plz
Don't worry, we can tell ^^Username: Somnia
Badge name: Chungha
Post count: 100 (took me long enough...)
I don't know if you guys can tell but the badge I have so far I got from an event that I don't think is still ongoing(?) But yeah wanted to clear that up so you wouldn't think I cheated.
Done!Username: Foxia
Post count: 500
Badge: BTS' V
done! Since you already had the astro badge for 700, i just shifted all the reasons up by 200 👌Username: Wingfrost
Badge name: B.A.P Daehyun
Post count: 700
Username: Wingfrost
Badge Name: BTS Group
Post Count: 900
Username: Wingfrost
Badge Name: BTS Jungkook
Post Count: 1100
Username: Wingfrost
Badge Name: Dreamcatcher group
Post Count: 1300
Oops my bad lol Thank you so much!done! Since you already had the astro badge for 700, i just shifted all the reasons up by 200 👌
done!I haven't asked for while so it's a bit ^^;
Username: blueberries
Badge name: Sakura (IZONE)
Post count: #2100
Username: blueberries
Badge name: Ten (NCT)
Post count: #2300
Username: blueberries
Badge name: RM (BTS)
Post count: #2500
Username: blueberries
Badge name: IU
Post count: #2700
Username: blueberries
Badge name: Lim Kim
Post count: #2900
Username: blueberries
Badge name: blackpink (group)
Post count: #3100
Username: blueberries
Badge name: Bom (2NE1)
Post count: #3300
Username: blueberries
Badge name: CL (2NE1)
Post count: #3500
Username: blueberries
Badge name: Dara (2NE1)
Post count: #3700
Username: blueberries
Badge name: Minzy (2NE1)
Post count: #3900
Username: blueberries
Badge name: T.O.P (BigBang)
Post count: #4100
Username: blueberries
Badge name: Daesung (BigBang)
Post count: #4300
Thanks ^^done!
Done!Username: SakinoSweety
Badge name: Jiho
Post count: #300