- Joined
- 2 July 2019
- Messages
- 4,814
- Reactions Received
- 19,142
- Location
- 3ᑢ 273⁷
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,000
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Done~username - TicTokTickita
badge - Zion.T
post count - 700
ty in advance
Done~username - TicTokTickita
badge - Zion.T
post count - 700
ty in advance
Done!Username: OnlyCalB
Badge name: RV's Seulgi
Post count: 1500
Thanks in advance :)
Username:
Done already, just leaving here for the recordperhapz
Badge name: IZ*ONE Yuri
Post count: Donation
Username: perhapz
Badge name: IZ*ONE Minju
Post count: Donation
Username: perhapz
Badge name: ITZY Lia
Post count: Donation
Username: perhapz
Badge name: Rocket Punch Yunkyoung
Post count: Donation
-
Username: perhapz
Badge name: Rocket Punch Yeonhee
Post count: Donation
Username: perhapz
Badge name: Rocket Punch Group
Post count: Donation
Username: perhapz
Badge name: (G)I-DLE Miyeon
Post count: Donation
Username: perhapz
Badge name: (G)I-DLE Yuqi
Post count: Donation
-
Username: perhapz
Badge name: Super Junior Group
Post count: Donation
Username: perhapz
Badge name: DreamNote Lara
Post count: Donation
Username: perhapz
Badge name: Oh My Girl Arin
Post count: Donation
Username: perhapz
Badge name: Woollim Entertainment
Post count: Donation
I can't remember saying congratz to you being an awards member lol.Done!
Lmao don't worryI can't remember saying congratz to you being an awards member lol.
If I haven't before, then congratz!
Done~!Username: bulletproof
Badge: Soojin
Post count: 8100
I'm glad have it now, support our girlthank you
I just had the revelation that I miss her badge![]()
Done!username: potato
badge: N.Flying Cha Hun
post: 4700
thank you~
Done!Username: Vikki
Posts: 5900
Badge: Bursters Group
Uh, double post
Done~!Username: kinnie
Badge name: TXT logo
Post count: 1,900