- Joined
- 1 March 2019
- Messages
- 2,294
- Reactions Received
- 10,938
- Location
- Neo City
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
Username: wayvoutsold
Badge name: Taeil (NCT)
Post count: 1900
Badge name: Taeil (NCT)
Post count: 1900
Done~Username: wayvoutsold
Badge name: Taeil (NCT)
Post count: 1900
Um...username: TicTokTickita
badge: 2nd Gen Trash
post count: 900
ty in advance
I could've sworn I saw your response lol... no worries I got the notif anywayUm...
I could've sworn I replied to this to say done
But
Eodiseo
I know this is a few days late but
Just for clarity's sake
This request is done
![]()
I thought I remembered seeing a like notif too, maybe I really did reply and the forum flopped for a sec? It's been a little slow for some people this weekend so it might be likely, but oh well it isn't that important, you still got your badge and the other awards members worked out that it was already done ~I could've sworn I saw your response lol... no worries I got the notif anyway
Done and I feel u bruh, I couldn't bring myself to remove a badgeUsername: TwentyOneIzz
Badge you want to remove: Zelo
Post # of the badge you want to remove: 1900
New Badge you want to get: Seungwoo (X1)
Username: TwentyOneIzz
Badge you want to remove: Bang Yongguk & Zelo
Post # of the badge you want to remove: 1300
New Badge you want to get: Yanan (Pentagon)
Why am I attached to badges I don't even show anymore?!
Sorry you don't have 100 posts yet :(Username: kingtae
Badge: Taeyeon
Post count: 100
Done~username: eclipsoul
badge: girls' generation's taeyeon
post count: 1100
thank you :)
I thought its messages and threads combined ._.Sorry you don't have 100 posts yet :(
Done~
Threads count towards your message count~I thought its messages and threads combined ._.
oh okayThreads count towards your message count~
Done!Username: Lady_Grey
Badge: Passcode badge
Post count: 100
dundunUsername: Reo
Badge you want to remove: Lannister & Certified Squish Stan
Post # of the badge you want to remove: -