Requests [READ OP] Request/replace/remove badges here! (47 Viewers)

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
username: TicTokTickita
badge: 2nd Gen Trash
post count: 900

ty in advance
Um...

I could've sworn I replied to this to say done

But

Eodiseo :sanathink:


I know this is a few days late but

Just for clarity's sake



This request is done






:wimwim:
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Um...

I could've sworn I replied to this to say done

But

Eodiseo :sanathink:


I know this is a few days late but

Just for clarity's sake



This request is done






:wimwim:
I could've sworn I saw your response lol... no worries I got the notif anyway
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I could've sworn I saw your response lol... no worries I got the notif anyway
I thought I remembered seeing a like notif too, maybe I really did reply and the forum flopped for a sec? It's been a little slow for some people this weekend so it might be likely, but oh well it isn't that important, you still got your badge and the other awards members worked out that it was already done ~
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Username: TwentyOneIzz
Badge you want to remove: Zelo
Post # of the badge you want to remove: 1900
New Badge you want to get: Seungwoo (X1)

Username: TwentyOneIzz
Badge you want to remove: Bang Yongguk & Zelo
Post # of the badge you want to remove: 1300
New Badge you want to get: Yanan (Pentagon)

:pepecry1: Why am I attached to badges I don't even show anymore?!
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Username: TwentyOneIzz
Badge you want to remove: Zelo
Post # of the badge you want to remove: 1900
New Badge you want to get: Seungwoo (X1)

Username: TwentyOneIzz
Badge you want to remove: Bang Yongguk & Zelo
Post # of the badge you want to remove: 1300
New Badge you want to get: Yanan (Pentagon)

:pepecry1: Why am I attached to badges I don't even show anymore?!
Done and I feel u bruh, I couldn't bring myself to remove a badge :pepecry1:
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Username: Reo
Badge you want to remove: Lannister & Certified Squish Stan
Post # of the badge you want to remove: -
dundun
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread