- Joined
- 22 January 2021
- Messages
- 147
- Reactions Received
- 172
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
Username: dreambutterfly
Badge name: Stray Kids
Post count: 100
Badge name: Stray Kids
Post count: 100
Username: Peachy_tae
Badge name: A.c.e
Post count: 1300
Done~Username: dreambutterfly
Badge name: Stray Kids
Post count: 100
There ya goUsername: Reo
Post count: 20700
Badge: NU'EST Baekho
thank youThere ya go![]()
Yes I noticed how quick you swooped in LOLthank yousaw that you were active hence you gave me the Demian badge too so I tried to be fast with this one
![]()
thats not the only thing i'm quick atYes I noticed how quick you swooped in LOL
I'm not gonna askthats not the only thing i'm quick at![]()
wdym i mean posting in threads just look at your new one smhI'm not gonna ask![]()
Done~Username: Yukibana
Post count: 9500
Badge: IZ*ONE Hitomi
Username: Yukibana
Post count: 9700
Badge: IZ*ONE Minju
Username: Yukibana
Post count: 9900
Badge: CLC Yujin
Username: Yukibana
Post count: 10100
Badge: CLC Eunbin
Username: Yukibana
Post count: 10300
Badge: WJSN Cheng Xiao
Username: Yukibana
Post count: 10500
Badge: WJSN Dawon
Username: Yukibana
Post count: 10700
Badge: WJSN Luda
It looks like you haven't reached 1500 posts yet so I can't award the badge yet ~Username: Peachy_tae
Post count: 1500
Badge: Blackpink Rose
Ah ok thanks thoIt looks like you haven't reached 1500 posts yet so I can't award the badge yet ~
Done~Username: shinee
Badge name: onew
Post count: 3300
Done, the points will be removed soonUsername (including all past usernames): Mayah, Mayday
Badge you want to remove: Jonghyun
Post # of the badge you want to remove: #1300
New Badge you want to get: N/A
DOne~Username: Peachy_tae
Post count: 1500
Badge: Blackpink Rose