SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena



Have you ever seen a more beautiful travel card? :sj_weary:
​

I don't know how familiar everyone is with IC cards unless you live/have been to a major city like London, Seoul, Hong Kong, Tokyo etc.. But in Korea you have two types of IC cards. T Money and Cash Bee which you top up with money and you can use it on all forms of transport (such as buses, trains, the subway, taxis etc) and also in select convenience stores in all the major cities in South Korea.
I already had a T Money card which tbh has seen better days as its been well used. So I had been thinking about getting another T Money card, but then I saw this Seulgi Cash Bee card and thought "I can now travel around Korea with Seulgi!" :pikahappy:

Now I have to do another trip to Korea and soon :maheart: Though I know that I will be worried about using it too much to the point that it needs replacing :susPepe:

 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
i have the line friend one always thought of it as Seulgi and Irene :)
29865


and 2 pab era.

these 2 actually
29864


found a bunch of RBB cards but none of the PU at 7-11
The Line mascots are cute as well! My T Money card is of Namsan Tower

I saw the PAB Era cards along with the PU era cards. And as much as I love Seulgi's bangs. The PU aesthetics were on a whole other level :sj_weary:
 
Joined
25 April 2019
Messages
6,439
Reactions Received
3,087
Location
Temple of the Cult of Yoshinori
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,833
I have a boring T money card which I barely used last time except for public transportation. I kept on forgetting to use it at convenience stores and kept on pulling out cash.
Also have cards for London (Oyster), Hong Kong (Octopus), and metropolitan Japan (PASMO). I have a Los Angeles transportation card which I only use when I'm downtown-which is like almost never.

Edit: Oh, I forgot. I have a transportation card for Paris too.
 
Last edited:
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I only own the boring T money card :umjicry: because I ended up spending all my money in Myeong-Dong. Btw @BritishLuvie, do you know where you can get a personalized Suica/Pasmo card in Japan? I have the normal Suica but I’d like to get a prettier one if it’s possible.
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
I have a boring T money card which I barely used last time except for public transportation. I kept on forgetting to use it at convenience stores and kept on pulling out cash.
Also have cards for London (Oyster), Hong Kong (Octopus), and metropolitan Japan (PASMO). I have a Los Angeles transportation card which I only use when I'm downtown-which is like almost never.

Edit: Oh, I forgot. I have a transportation card for Paris too.
I always forget about using my suica card at convenience stores. I really should get better at not doing that tbh because it is a very easy method of payment :susPepe:


can you customize it or is it already made and you just buy it
You can get customised cards. Though this can only be done at a few locations within Seoul I believe


I only own the boring T money card :umjicry: because I ended up spending all my money in Myeong-Dong. Btw @BritishLuvie, do you know where you can get a personalized Suica/Pasmo card in Japan? I have the normal Suica but I’d like to get a prettier one if it’s possible.
Myeongdong is a very dangerous place on your wallet. So many K Pop albums to buy and amazing street food to eat :joysip:

You mean a Suica card with your name etc on it? From any machine within Tokyo where you can purchase the cards.


and I really love the Suica card design because penguins are my favourite animals and green is my favourite colour. :maheart: Other than the standard design though, you can decorate your card with stickers.


(and if you have a Japanese phone you can also use Mobile Suica. Works the same way as the IC card but you just use your phone instead)
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
adorable
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,700
Reactions Received
93,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,153
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Was out tonight and found some t money cards. They were 10k at a cd store ( only had the group PU)
Cashbee is 5k at 7-11 and they had the whole RBB set. i have not see any of the PU cashbee sets.
29919
29921

Actually a SM set with RV SNSD oh tvxq Boa and SJ .
I got the snsd Oh group.
29922
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread