Recommend me an EP/single or short album… (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
:pandaamazed::pandahappy:

The Midnight have a new album coming out this year, too, and they've already released a pre-release single.





:pandalove:
when is it out? Maybe I can listen while I travel :taesquish:
 
  • Love
Reactions: SeulPika

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
when is it out? Maybe I can listen while I travel :taesquish:

The Pre-release song is already out and it's amazing :sakUwu:

and the whole album is released this September! :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
The Pre-release song is already out and it's amazing :sakUwu:

and the whole album is released this September! :sanapray:
I will be on my way to Austria then :haylul: :catsip:
 
  • Love
Reactions: SeulPika

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread