Teaser Red Velvet, Irene & Seulgi 'Monster' MAKING FILM & Official Lyric Video (1 Viewer)

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,355
Reactions Received
53,164
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
425,568
Gender
Female
I love it! The song is great and seulgi and Irenes voice blended so beautifully together :pikahappy:

and good job sm good job 👏 always showing how to disappoint
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I want to sleep but I have a feeling as soon as I do it'll be released!! :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
SM is really messing up here.

I can't fathom the incompetence, I really can't...
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
SM is really messing up here.

I can't fathom the incompetence, I really can't...
MV making and English lyric video before MV I can't :irenecrazy:
How is this the biggest company in Kpop?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
MV making and English lyric video before MV I can't :irenecrazy:
How is this the biggest company in Kpop?
They are the biggest as when the MV drops, all will be forgiven as SM artists are great with great music :lisalaugh:

I hope SM explains why/how they messed up. I'm guessing some nonsensical kind of excuse will be made.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
They are the biggest as when the MV drops, all will be forgiven as SM artists are great with great music :lisalaugh:

I hope SM explains why/how they messed up. I'm guessing some nonsensical kind of excuse will be made.
They never explain stuff lmao, they'll probably just upload it randomly, I think WayV's recent MV was delayed and they still didn't upload it for like 45 mins past the revised time :irenecrazy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: eclipsoul
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,410
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
SM fucking up on their female artists, as usual....... How many times have they delayed Taeyeon's MVs, due to their own incompetency?
They spelled BoA's name wrong and she is a director :)
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
They spelled BoA's name wrong and she is a director :)
Fucking joke of a company!

I'm not even bothering to hide my anger towards them anymore. The lucked in with getting the talented artists that they have, over the years. Because their shitty upper management certainly aren't the reason for their success!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
the song is so good
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread