- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,802
- Reactions Received
- 44,544
- Location
- KWANGYA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Ship
- Wreck
MV making and English lyric video before MV I can'tSM is really messing up here.
I can't fathom the incompetence, I really can't...
They are the biggest as when the MV drops, all will be forgiven as SM artists are great with great musicMV making and English lyric video before MV I can't
How is this the biggest company in Kpop?
They never explain stuff lmao, they'll probably just upload it randomly, I think WayV's recent MV was delayed and they still didn't upload it for like 45 mins past the revised timeThey are the biggest as when the MV drops, all will be forgiven as SM artists are great with great music
I hope SM explains why/how they messed up. I'm guessing some nonsensical kind of excuse will be made.
They spelled BoA's name wrong and she is a director :)SM fucking up on their female artists, as usual....... How many times have they delayed Taeyeon's MVs, due to their own incompetency?
Fucking joke of a company!They spelled BoA's name wrong and she is a director :)