Audio Red Velvet-Sayonara (1 Viewer)

How was it?

  • Bop

  • Moderate bop

  • Meh

  • Flop


Results are only viewable after voting.

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

I haven't seen anything about this.
I'm not surprised though, SM didn't promote it so most Luvies don't know
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
The only promotion that 'Sayonara' received was after the encore at Red Velvet's Redmare concert in Yokohama....

Whilst SM and Avex are still a disappointment. My girls certainly aren't! :pandalove:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I love this song. it's a chill bop. It's defently something i would love to listen to form any group

And damn. Wendy's voice is perfect here
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
56
Reactions Received
268
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Sad that this song only got promotion from Reveluvs and at their Japan concert. But it seems to only be a promotional single whereas Sappy had more promotional weight behind it.

I really like the song itself. I love the piano instrumental and there's lots of interesting harmonies and vocals. It's very pleasant and relaxing to listen to. 🥰
 
  • Like
Reactions: SoneLuv and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread