Your favourite song from The Reve Festival Day 2


  • Total voters
    18

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It still isn't on Itunes :umjicry: :umjicry: :umjicry: :umjicry: :umjicry:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I'll listen to the songs and come back with my fav:sanapray:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
FINALLY OMG
I JUST BOUGHT THIS ALBUM ON ITUNES.
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
It still isn't on Itunes :umjicry: :umjicry: :umjicry: :umjicry: :umjicry:
Stream it on Spotify for now then for those Billboard points :sanapray:

I'll listen to the songs and come back with my fav:sanapray:
I'll come back in a few hours with my favourite songs after I've listened to the album a few hundred times :jenniesmug:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Stream it on Spotify for now then for those Billboard points :sanapray:



I'll come back in a few hours with my favourite songs after I've listened to the album a few hundred times :jenniesmug:
:sanapray: :sanapray: :sanapray: :sanapray:
was able to get the album now anyway.
 

Baechu

레드벨벳
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,802
Reactions Received
44,544
Location
KWANGYA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
Woah this album is amazing :sj_weary:
I love them all after the first listen, especially Carpool and Love Is The Way!!

Ladies Night gives me such a reto vibe :sakUwu:
Jumpin' is amazing, as expected by Kenzie
Eyes locked, Hands locked!! What a wonderful title. Such a slow bop :sanapray:

and ofc not forgetting Umpah Umpah, the summer bop of the year :queen:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Love is the Way is super good as well. So far 3 songs down and I have loved all 3 on first listen. I'm loving this album so much so far!!

I don't think I'll be able to pick a favorite from this album.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread