Your favourite song from The Reve Festival Day 2


  • Total voters
    18
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,606
Reactions Received
93,416
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,178
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Well we are getting killed on melon.
UL in the toilet.
top song is under 700k we are not close at 13th (its not a full day but its really really down from ZZB)
Totally thought this would be popular.
Don't get me wrong this is a great chart and after ootn i would have been ecstatic.
Looks like we may have to wait for the performances to be sure.
40604


BTW Taeyeon Is STILL number 1 on Flo. you go girl.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
So I finally listen to the album. I prefer Carpool and Eyes Locked, Hands Locked. All the songs are great and I love the retro vibe behind them.

Overall I prefer Umpah Umpah ( a gem) to Zimzalabim but I prefer Day one to Day two because even if the new songs are all very good, the b-bsides on Day one have something more unique.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread