Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
The song seems to be about being sad that summer ending and the weather turning bad but I just couldn't stop smiling throughout the whole MV. They're so cute. And the song seems to be something Korea can relate to right now. I saw soooooo many posts about everyone feeling sad that the weather was cooling. We can never tell what's going on in Korea's mind when it comes to music but this has potential to be a hit.
I'm just so glad SM didn't give them something super experimental again. I loved the song on first listen. I'm really really happy. And I'll probably be watching the MV over and over again because it's seriously so adorable!
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
This song reminds of parts from 2 songs, I found one of the songs that it reminds of off and if you go to 2.39 onwards, you'll hear very similar sounds to what they have in the RV song.


RV's chorus seems to be similar to another song as well but as I said, I can't quite put my finger on it, maybe from a Madonna song.
It reminds me of another GG Kpop song but I can’t say which one.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yoohyeon and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread