- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Fans had been speculating for a while but after these leaked images, it's all but confirmed. Eeny Meeny will be the follow up single to "Thank U".
I love Yunho, I love Seulgi, they look great together, loving the vibes from these pics- kinda like us against the world lol and it's literally 2 of SM's best dancers and all rounders collabing for the first time, I can't wait
Anticipate
@Cassiopeia @Reveluv
I love Yunho, I love Seulgi, they look great together, loving the vibes from these pics- kinda like us against the world lol and it's literally 2 of SM's best dancers and all rounders collabing for the first time, I can't wait
Anticipate
@Cassiopeia @Reveluv