- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,384
- Reactions Received
- 151,392
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
DoneUsername: blueberries
Reason for Request: dailies
Deck: Halloween
Now?![]()
DoneUsername: blueberries
Reason for Request: dailies
Deck: Halloween
Now?![]()
Username: E_X_I_D![]()
@Cards Users @Cards Team
Come get your cards!
Free card will be your normal Korean common (or possible rare pull).
I agreeU trade with: @Wingfrost
Card giving: stray kids Hyunjin halloween
Card receiving: seohyun halloween
Thnx wing n cards team.![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Agree
Username: E_X_I_D
Reason: free
Deck: Korean
Username: Peachy_ttaeggui
Reason: Completed daily quest
Deck: Halloween
U trade with: @Wingfrost
Card giving: stray kids Hyunjin halloween
Card receiving: seohyun halloween
Thnx wing n cards team.![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I agree
Thank you as well![]()
Username: Wingfrost
Reason for Request: Completed daily quest
Deck: Halloween
Thank you!![]()
Username: Navinci
Reason: Daily task
Deck: Korean (Halloween)
Username: Navinci
Reason: Free card day
Deck: Korean
Agree![]()
Done!U: LoveYooShaSha
R: Daily (2021.11.07 kst)
D: K/Halloween
(NB: 1/7 ~week of 2021.11.07-2021.11.13)
Thnx, cards team.![]()
![]()
I agree and done. Thank you.
I agree thank you!
I agree thank you!![]()
done, congrats on completing BTS common Wingfrost!Username: RaymondChouKu
Reason: Free
Deck: Korean
AgreeU trade with: @Myco
Card giving: X1 Yohan (payment for debt remainder for halloween card trade)
Card receiving: see above
U trade with: @Myco
Card giving: Astro Rocky Rare, Miss A Suzy(I forgot I put my other miss a card in roulette, srry Myco I hope it's ok to replace it with Suzy)
Card receiving: sana halloween
Thnx myco n cards team.![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()