- Joined
- 29 August 2018
- Messages
- 3,762
- Reactions Received
- 13,488
- Website
- theghostofwind.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Bana
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- he/him
- Ship
- Wreck
Thank you hahaGood night sleepy head
Thank you hahaGood night sleepy head
4 MINUTES LEFT 😃
Woke up at around 4:35, it was definitely worth it.Oh and @ fellow American Reveluvs, how you holding up on being sleep deprived? Because I am risking it all for Red Velvet and staying up till 4AM when I have to go somewhere at 5AM☠
I've got no ideaDO ANYONE KNOW WHEN THE EP WILL BE AVAILABLE ON SPOTIFY ?
Stray Kids' new EP is already there x) but not Red Velvet 😅I've got no idea![]()
Yeah, already saw Stray Kids was. Come on now, step up your game SM!Stray Kids' new EP is already there x) but not Red Velvet 😅
DO ANYONE KNOW WHEN THE EP WILL BE AVAILABLE ON SPOTIFY ?
added in my waiting list !It's out now!
its up.DO ANYONE KNOW WHEN THE EP WILL BE AVAILABLE ON SPOTIFY ?