Official Rules, FAQ, & Ask the Awards Team (3 Viewers)

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,014
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
@shadow can you convert one of your badges (xdh or bv) to png and send it to me here? I'm trying to upload your badges but none of them work. Webp is not allowed to upload and when I try and change them to png that doesn't work either. I'm not sure if it's me saving files as the issue or if it's the system :/
 
  • Wow
Reactions: shadow

shadow

.
.
Joined
10 April 2023
Messages
24,012
Reactions Received
19,103
Location
uran
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
97,644
Fandom
uwanator
Ship
@shadow can you convert one of your badges (xdh or bv) to png and send it to me here? I'm trying to upload your badges but none of them work. Webp is not allowed to upload and when I try and change them to png that doesn't work either. I'm not sure if it's me saving files as the issue or if it's the system :/
ohh that’s…strange :susPepe: but I’ll see what I can do about it:thumbsupcat:

edit: I just checked them on my computer and they're all already on png file..
 
  • Love
Reactions: Day1

shadow

.
.
Joined
10 April 2023
Messages
24,012
Reactions Received
19,103
Location
uran
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
97,644
Fandom
uwanator
Ship
@shadow can you convert one of your badges (xdh or bv) to png and send it to me here? I'm trying to upload your badges but none of them work. Webp is not allowed to upload and when I try and change them to png that doesn't work either. I'm not sure if it's me saving files as the issue or if it's the system :/
I just checked it on my computer but they've all already been converted to png file..
Screenshot 2024-12-03 at 2.13.28 pm.png
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Day1

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
May we please open a badge thread for KiiiKiii? :shycat:
Unfortunately no. They haven’t debuted yet and we prefer to wait until a group’s first comeback to give them a badge thread. That way they will have more photos between now and then to make badges with
 
  • Love
Reactions: gone4good

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
March 24th then! thank you lexus! :susPepe:
That’s not what I meant exactly :coronawimwim:

What I mean is that we don’t allow badges to be made for groups who are still predebut or just debuted. You will need to wait until after KiiiKiii’s first comeback to make a badge thread for them. That way they will have more photos to work with by then
 
  • Like
Reactions: gone4good

gone4good

.
.
Joined
31 May 2023
Messages
6,437
Reactions Received
9,410
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,545
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
That’s not what I meant exactly :coronawimwim:

What I mean is that we don’t allow badges to be made for groups who are still predebut or just debuted. You will need to wait until after KiiiKiii’s first comeback to make a badge thread for them. That way they will have more photos to work with by then
very well then. let's revisit my plea sometime in the fall or next year.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,813
Reactions Received
47,969
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,930
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
Currently, gif badges are only won in events or via donations, might it be possible that if you pay enough coins, you get to request one? :fingerpoke: since not everyone can win in events nor donate :runrunrun:
 

shadow

.
.
Joined
10 April 2023
Messages
24,012
Reactions Received
19,103
Location
uran
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
97,644
Fandom
uwanator
Ship
JustB’s JM has changed both his legal and stage name to Siwoo recently. I was wondering if the name for that badge (JM) can be switched/renamed to the new name if possible? :sanapray:

No worries if unable to, just thought I’d ask/suggest :) 👍
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,014
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
JustB’s JM has changed both his legal and stage name to Siwoo recently. I was wondering if the name for that badge (JM) can be switched/renamed to the new name if possible? :sanapray:

No worries if unable to, just thought I’d ask/suggest :) 👍
done
 

sooya_

.
Joined
31 March 2025
Messages
5,687
Reactions Received
4,429
Location
Wonyoung's fav place
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
24,395
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Non-Binary, Bi-Gender, Other
Pronouns
he-bow-bae
Ship
Wreck
So the posts=comments?
Can I comment on the same thread or something (if that counts) and make it count?
Like can the comments be the same day..? Anything like that :sanapeace:
 

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,014
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
So the posts=comments?
Can I comment on the same thread or something (if that counts) and make it count?
Like can the comments be the same day..? Anything like that :sanapeace:
That sounds fine. It goes off your # of messages. Just make sure to follow forum rules and dont spam
 
  • Love
Reactions: sooya_

sooya_

.
Joined
31 March 2025
Messages
5,687
Reactions Received
4,429
Location
Wonyoung's fav place
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
24,395
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Non-Binary, Bi-Gender, Other
Pronouns
he-bow-bae
Ship
Wreck
That sounds fine. It goes off your # of messages. Just make sure to follow forum rules and dont spam
Yes I won't spam! tyy
 
  • Love
Reactions: Day1
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,174
Reactions Received
53,018
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
175,082
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Question about the Awards revamp criteria:
Previously in 2024 I believe, the LOONA/ARTMS/Loossemble revamp was grouped together for revamping(and concluded successfully, but I don't stan LOONA n hv no LOONA badges rn). So my question, since Loossemble seems inactive while ARTMS is active(n LOONA OEC had a comeback)-way r Awards teams thoughts about splitting off ARTMS, Loossemble n LOONA OEC, Chuu & Yves purely for Awards revamp next time?(I think a similar situation has been VIVIZ/Gfriend, Yerin & Yuju-tho I hvnt chkd if Yerin/Yuju hv solo badge(s).

I think it's not a priority rn maybe but if this question hasn't come up before(or unless it was answered already) could Awards team consider it n inform users wat (if any) conclusion/discussion was done?

PS also concerns mamamoo/mamamoo+, apink/chobom, red velvet/irene& seulgi/joy, Wendy, seulgi + Irene solos(say frex RV only has 1 cb a year [if tat] n poor yeri has fewer pix[or pixels from solo activities] to choose from compared to Wendy, Joy, seulgi n irene) also may apply to bg like got7, Mx n others like nct(revamp might be fewer pixels for non-127/solos).


Pls ignore above:
I just chkd the available badges list n kinda hv answer to above.

different question:
would yerin, yuju be moved to soloist section so they might hv own award revamp chance in future(say in 2026/2027)? Also depending on frequency of RV cbs, might Seulgi/Wendy/Joy/Irene & Yeri also be moved to soloist section in future to give them Award revamp chances if only 1 cb a year in future?(similar to how SNSD hasnt had a cb in 3 yrs n might be next one in 2027). Tats all i hv to ask for now.

Pls ask me if my question need clarifying/expanding. Thnx awards team.
 
Last edited:

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,195
Reactions Received
46,865
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,413
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
is there a limit to how many badges y7ou can request in one sitting? bc I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind on mine!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sourcekeeper

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
is there a limit to how many badges y7ou can request in one sitting? bc I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind on mine!
Not really sure on this, i'll get back to you after i find out.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread