Official Rules, FAQ, & Ask the Awards Team (4 Viewers)

magali

save our souls
.
Joined
18 March 2024
Messages
8,207
Reactions Received
9,882
Location
♰ eden
Website
f5veofficial.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
33,101
Fandom
(╥﹏╥) orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ౨ৎ her
We can do it, just send over the image in dms as a gif :icgyu:
i see :pepeclap: i'll stop being indecisive and finally pick a gif for once :headache:
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,195
Reactions Received
46,866
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,413
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
this question is about idol threads - I'm asking in here bc I didn't see anywhere else to ask. Do we just go ahead and make one or do we need your approval? and what are the guidelines for idol threads?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,014
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
this question is about idol threads - I'm asking in here bc I didn't see anywhere else to ask. Do we just go ahead and make one or do we need your approval? and what are the guidelines for idol threads?
First step is to see if there's an official one already listed here

If no, you can make one without asking us HOWEVER since there are sometimes instances where artist threads are not listed on the official page, you should always go post in the oldest artist thread possible
When you go to create one, KS will generate threads with the same words you put in your title
1714952191485.png

If I was going to create a group thread for ZB1, this has told me that I need to stop because one already exists! If the group you're looking for uses an abbreviation, make sure to check both that and the full name.
If there is one currently, you should post in the existing thread BUT if the OP of the thread is inactive and you want to take it over then you should go here to ask for it:

There is a general outline here, as you have probably seen many artist threads follow the same flow where:
1. first post - group/idol name/pics/basic info
2. second post - reserve if you want it to split up information visually, if you don't want it it's not mandatory

Other basics include:
1. make sure the thread is posted in the right section (KR/JP/TH/CH/other) with the correct tag (Group/Solo/Actor)
2. once you've created the thread, please send the link over to the official list so that your thread can be added

I hope this helps, if not, let me know, and I will be back :nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

magali

save our souls
.
Joined
18 March 2024
Messages
8,207
Reactions Received
9,882
Location
♰ eden
Website
f5veofficial.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
33,101
Fandom
(╥﹏╥) orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ౨ৎ her
Request a badge like you would normally with the post # that's next for you but for badge name write "blank"
oh.. my dumb ass thought it was special or something :we_kpopsourcing: sorry
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
How do I submit badges for groups that dont have some
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
make a dm with all the awards team members and ask to make badge threads for the artists
what if I already made the badges?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
The artists have to be approved and voting has to be held before badges are uploaded
Ohhh okay, do I pm you and the others then yall approve? Sorry I don't know how this works:dying:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
  • Love
Reactions: Day1

uarmyhope

fake happiness is still happiness
.
Joined
5 November 2021
Messages
4,376
Reactions Received
2,581
Location
˚₊‧꒰ა hobi ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,954
Fandom
hobi's #1 fan
Gender
Other
Pronouns
she/they
Did she debut as a soloist?
she's technically not a soloist but she's pretty much the face of the group.

if no then can we get a chanmina badge instead? she's a soloist
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,014
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
she's technically not a soloist but she's pretty much the face of the group.

if no then can we get a chanmina badge instead? she's a soloist
Apologies for the late reply, yes Chanmina has enough images so you could op a badge thread for her. Looking into Wednesday Campanella, they also appear to have enough images :thumbs_up:
 
  • Love
Reactions: uarmyhope

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
you know my idea for the rights to a card and not the card itself?

I'll explain it again...

right now you do your daillies and you post somewhere and someone gives you a card right?
so in my case I would say I've done my dailies but instead of someone allocating a card to me - they allocate that to someone else of my choosing

ie. I've done my dailies please give a card to (nina) for example
I apologize for the delay in our response, we decided we would be unable to let you surrender your card rights. We stand firm on our KS Constitution that every user who requests and qualifies for cards will be handed those cards and thus, we would be unable to give another user those cards. You can always donate or trade them to other users, but receiving the daily cards themselves is unavoidable.
Self, u can always gift ur cards to me(tho I hv currently all the Korean commons...) if this if off topic, srry.
We are so off topic given that we're in the awards section and not cards :haylul: might as well start posting our random thoughts too
BRO I WAS GONNA SAY- what am I backreading about cards here :runaway:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread